Eligibility Criteria :
- Admissions open for AICTE approved Post Graduate Programme in General Management (PGP-GM) Leading to award of PGDM- Executive Management Programme
- This is a 25 month alternate weekend programme for working professionals.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (before work exp.)
- Minimum 5 years of work experience is required.
- For NCR participants, week-end sessions will be held at Delhi Campus with annual immersions in the Mumbai Campus.
- For Maharashtra participants, week-end sessions will be held at Mumbai Campus.
Online Form Instructions :
- The online application is for admission to PGPGM programme offered by SPJIMR.
- Application Form Fee is Non-Refundable.
- Email ID submitted at the time of registration will be used for all correspondences until enrolment is completed. Change in Email ID will NOT be permitted under any circumstances.
- SPJIMR PGPGM Query Management System:
Applicants are strongly advised to use the SPJIMR PGPGM Query Management System (SPJIMR-QMS), rather than an email, to get a quick response.
- Register and verify your email ID
- Click on [Any Queries? Ask US] in your dashboard
- Select the query category and submit your query